PVO Innotech Co., Ltd. places importance on the personal data of employees, customers, business partners, visitors, or related third parties, for both Thais and foreigners. The Company shall keep data accurately and safely with usage in good faith according to the Personal Data Protection Act B.E. 2562 (2019) and the set policy as follows:
1. The Company respects the privacy rights of employees, customers, business partners, visitors, and relevant third parties to the utmost.
2. The Company shall request for personal data, if necessary, in management, business, or as specified by law or the Company.
3. The Company manages the collection, storage, and use of personal data with strict, easy access and confidentiality.
4. The Company specifies the duties of data collectors, data processors, data controllers, and data users, and data authorized persons, including clear inspection procedures to ensure that the personal data of employees, customers, business partners, visitors, and relevant third parties are kept with safety and used in good faith.
5. Employees, customers, business partners, visitors, or related third parties who own all personal data possess the rights for a request to view, verify, and access their personal data at any time according to the specified period of retention for such data. In case of changes in personal data, the Company shall ask the data subjects to notify a data update or additional data submission as requested by the Company.
6. If a person or an outside unit or a government agency wishes to know any data of employees, customers, partners, visitors, or related third parties, the Company has clearly established a set of procedures (as reference in the documented procedure manuals) with approval from the authorized person and no disclosure or provision of data without approval, strictly in accordance with the law.
7. Any retained personal data by the Company in compliance with this policy are considered as important business information, which shall be kept as if the Company’s own assets. It is forbidden for anyone to violate, disclose, access, destroy or damage such data, or use them for personal benefit without approval from the authorized person as assigned by the Company. Any violations are considered a serious disciplinary offense and obliged for punishments according to the Company’s regulations up to the end of legal prosecutions, including damage compensation in full at the rate specified by law.
8. Retaining, using, inspecting, reviewing, approving, or taking any actions on personal data in accordance with this policy shall be confidentially managed as necessary in good faith and deemed to have the highest level of confidentiality.
The Company therefore requests that all employees study and strictly comply with the above policy so that the personal data of employees, customers, business partners, visitors, or related third parties are kept or used with safety at all times.
Announced on 30th May 2022